Sunday, September 11, 2005

A note from London Heathrow

We have just had a traditional English breakfast at one of the Heathrow restaurants and are waiting for our 11:00 a.m. flight to Barcelona. The flight over was OK, although it was bumpier than I care for. I watched two movies; The Interpreter and Sahara. It's overcast here (surprise!) and I am hoping for sun in Spain.

We should be in Riumar around 6 p.m. The flight from here is two hours and the drive is two hours and we need to stop along the way and grocery shop. Gee, I should be truly exhausted by then! Ian always does better than I do on these international flights, as he can sleep soundly, turbulence and all.

I am looking forward to taking new photos of the renovated chalets and posting them on the sites we advertise on.

No comments: